I have a confession to make... I make poor tv choices.
There, I said it.
I generally don't watch new tv series because every show I like gets canceled (this should be my sign)
In my spare time, I don't like to learn, Im not trying to pick up new hobbies, I'm terribly busy watching reality tv.
1. Breaking Amish: I live in Delaware, about an hour away from Lancaster. After watching this show, I really don't know if I can ever go to Amish Country again. Im disturbed. I am as horrified as if I were really watching Children of the Corn. They pull their adult teeth out of children. The highest grade of school they attend is 8th grade. Most quit before that. There is a couple on the show that are dating. They make me feel like I am watching weird colonial pornography.
2. Long Island Medium: This woman is amazeballs. Im thinking about hanging out at local diners in hopes that I bump into her, so that she tells me some kind of message from the other side. Please help me make sense of this ridiculous life journey that I am on.
3. Kardashians: GUILTY. That's all I am going to say.
4. Honey Boo Boo: I am in love, but then again, I think that kids that cuss are awesome ( I seriously can not imagine why the universe has decided that we should not have children).
5. Giuliana and Bill: I think I only watch this show because Im waiting for Giuliana to punch Bill in the face the next time he says..."this isn't my first rodeo." Seriously Bill, the infinite wisdom that you gained from Trump is unfounded. STFU!
6. Moonshiners: I love Tickle. He really put his life on the line to make moonshine. I appreciate his dedication. When he fell down and broke his ribs because he was drunk while making moonshine. He took it like a man. When he said..."the cause and the remedy were one of the same" as he tipped back his glass of moonshine, a little piece of me fell in love. My hero.
7. Real Housewives: any season, all of tbem, all year, all the time.... I like all of the crazy characters too... like Ramona, Nene , Sonja... lets just say I like the unstable ones. I enjoy the drinking games on Watch What happens live. I love me some Andy Cohen.
8 Ghost Hunters: This is actually my husbands guilty pleasure, but I secretly enjoy it too. My husband has a habit of coming home with the most ridiculous gifts for his beloved. You should have seen his face when he gave me my TAPS sweatshirt.
9. Im pretty sure it is safe to assume, if there is a show that makes people think... who would watch that crap... the answer is me.