Friday, June 22, 2012

5 years

Today, well technically yesterday it’s after midnight, was our 5 year wedding anniversary.  5 years.  5 whole years!  June 22, 2007.  We aren’t celebrating until tomorrow.  After a crazy week at work, we just wanted to sit in a quiet room tonight.  We have a nice day planned for tomorrow.  I cant wait. 



Anniversaries, unlike Holidays, don’t make me sad.  YAY!  This is the anniversary of the greatest decision I ever made.  All the struggles have brought us closer together than I could have ever imagined.  This man that I get to spend forever with, well he is pretty amazing.  I am so very lucky.



As for our marriage goes… Things really couldn’t be better. 

7 comments:

  1. Aw! Happy anniversary! You two are a lovely couple. I hope you have a great day of celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations of 5 years of marriage! That's quite an accomplishment. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary and I wish you many more years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Thank you for finding my blog and for your comment. I am thrilled that you have some adopted embryos - as you might guess, I think adopted embryos are very special! For the past 2 years, I have said that my 2 year old son - the result of an adopted embryo - is the best gift we have ever received. With the impending arrival of our twins - also adopted embryos - I will have to say that my kids are the THREE best gifts we ever received!

    I perused your blog a bit but if you have any questions you'd like to ask me, I am happy to answer whatever I can. Just email me. I wish you the best of luck in your quest for motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to do better and create a timeline... Truthfully I don't know how and I'm too lazy to look it up. Thank you so much for the offer. I might bombard you with questions!

      Delete
  4. congratulations! isn't it great to have a loving and supportive someone to share forever with? happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I love seeing a wedding picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy. They also make me feel like I'm
not talking to myself, which is critical for my sanity :)