Monday, July 23, 2012

Update

I had my follow-up appointment today.  The one where I thought I was going to get sent back to prison.  I start telling the doctor, that there is no way I can go back to that place just yet.  I explain that I would be going back to a shit storm, one where HR is involved, not regular work, but potential additional questions from HR and I simply can not deal right now.  She said, "First, I think it's cute that you thought I was going to send you back there... I wasn't, but what happened with HR?" I just love her. 

I think I forgot to tell you guys... my boss held his finger up in my face while I was talking, after one of his interrogations.  SERIOUSLY!  Like to tell me to shut up.  Like what you would do to a child. 

Like this, but wayyyyyyy more reached out in my face.  So after that, I promised if he has one more "talk", I'm dunzo... DO NOT PASS GO, GOING TO HR.  So that's what I did. 

He also called another co-worker, another younger female into his office.  He asked her if she knew who her boss was and if she thought she could just waltz around here doing whatever she wants. Who just comes out talking to someone like that when nothing has happened to trigger an argument?  He's bat shit crazy!  I know he's old, but does this guy think this is 1950 and we are on Mad Men? 

 source


Anyway, I am out at least until August 6th, with the opportunity for it to be extended.   So I'm hoping to use this time to take care of everything I have been letting go of.  I'm hoping to find some peace. 

It all seems a bit unnecessary, however when your getting crap for going to work and doing your job, what's a gal to do?  Now Im not doing my job, and I'm not getting crap.  Funny how that all works out.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this guy wants to give crap regardless of who, what, or why. Glad you have some time off to find some peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Anything fun planned for the time off?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy. They also make me feel like I'm
not talking to myself, which is critical for my sanity :)